Cheeseburger Sliders: Juicy beef, and melty cheese come together in this family favorite. All the flavors of a cheeseburger in the palm of your hand!
These cheeseburger sliders are easy to make and will be a hit dinner or for a party. Perfectly juicy, they’ll melt in your mouth! Everyone always raves about our bacon cheeseburger sliders on game day. They are filled with all your favorite burger toppings, and are easy to grab and go.
They’re also great for picnics, reunions, and BBQs! Because they’re baked in the oven there is no more slaving over the hot grill and missing out on your own party!
If you are looking for a new dinner recipe to serve a crowd sliders this cheeseburger slider recipe is perfect.
Related: Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
Cheeseburger Slider Ingredients
- Slider Rolls: I used Kings Hawaiian
- Ground Beef: I used 90% lean.
- Hamburger Seasoning: I like using Hamburger seasoning by Mccormick. If you don’t have that on hand seasoning salt or salt/pepper will work too.
- Cheese: I used American for that classic cheeseburger flavor. Sharp cheddar, would be tasty too!
- Bacon: Cooked crisp. I like Hormel Black Label microwave bacon. Such a time savor as it can cook while I brown the beef.
- Pickles/Ketchup/Mustard: Feel free to add your favorite burger toppings too.
Cheeseburger Slider Recipe
- Prepare buns: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Cut sliders in half. Place onto prepared pan. Set tops aside.
- Brown Beef: Cook beef and onions until browned and cooked through.
- Place cooked beef mixture onto the bottom buns. Add cheese, bacon, ketchup, mustard, and pickles.
- Bake: Add remaining buns on top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and brush with butter. Cook for 5-10 more minutes.
Can You Make Cheeseburger Sliders Ahead of Time?
If you are trying to save time and want to make pull apart cheeseburger sliders ahead of time, you certainly can. Follow the cheeseburger sliders recipe until you get to the point of putting the patties onto the rolls. When ready to bake, assemble and stick in the oven. Assembling ahead of time may make your rolls soggy.
How to Reheat
We never have leftover Hawaiian Roll Cheeseburger Sliders in our house! However if you do you can reheat in either the microwave or the oven. If heating in the microwave, wrap the slider in a damp napkin or paper towel. This will keep the buns from getting hard. I would suggest 30-60 seconds depending on the power of your microwave. If reheating in the oven, cover the sliders in aluminum foil and bake until heating through. The foil will prevent the buns from getting over baked.
What to Serve with Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Baked cheeseburger sliders go well with just about anything! Some of our favorites are:
Another simple idea for serving cheeseburger sliders is apple sauce and chips for the kiddos. Best dinner ever?! If you’re making them in the winter months, we love a soup and sandwich combo!
- Make It Spicy: Add cayenne to the ground beef mixture. Top off with pepperjack cheese and a drizzle of hot sauce.
- Pizza Burgers: Add mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, and sauteed mushrooms.
- Mexican Burger: Use half beef half chorizo. Add salsa, guac, and jalapenos on top.
- Make It Vegetarian: Skip the bacon, and use veggie beef crumbles instead.
- 1 Package Slider Buns I used Kings Hawaiian
- 1 Onion Diced
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon Hamburger Seasoning I Used McCormick
- 14 Slices Cheese
- 6 Slices Bacon Cooked Crisp
- 12 Pickle Slices
- 1 tablespoon Butter Melted
- Ketchup and Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Cut slider buns in half. Place 12 halves on cookie sheet, and set the other halves aside.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onions. Cook until no longer pink. Stir in hamburger seasoning.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly onto prepared buns. Next, add bacon, cheese pickles, ketchup, and mustard. Finally, top off with remaining buns.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil, brush buns with butter and bake for 5-10 more minutes.
Once you make these cheeseburger sliders, you are going to want to make them again and again! Perfect for a quick dinner when that cheeseburger craving strikes!
What do you think of these Cheeseburger Sliders? What is your favorite burger topping?