What Are Baby Back Ribs?
Instant Pot Ribs Recipe
Ribs Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Remove The Membrane? The membrane is a piece of tissue attached to the underside of the ribs. It doesn’t soften when it’s cooked. If you leave it on they may come out tough and chewy. In addition, it would form a barrier against any kind of seasoning you put on it, like the dry rub mentioned above.
What To Serve With Ribs
Instant Pot Ribs
For The Instant Pot Ribs
- 1 Rack Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- ½ Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Sweet Onion Sliced
- 6 Tablespoons Dry Rub See below
- Barbecue Sauce If Desired
- First, rinse ribs and pat dry. Remove the membrane.
- Mix all dry rub ingredients together. Massage dry rub into ribs.
- Circle ribs around the trivet. Pour in onion and garlic.
- Seal pressure valve, and cook on manual high pressure for 23 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes.
- Release remaining pressure.
- Brush with barbecue sauce if desired. Broil or grill until charred.