Bacon Cheeseburger Dip(Last Updated On: August 2, 2020)
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip: Creamy cheese, crispy bacon, and flavorful ground beef come together in this easy dip. Always the first thing to disappear at parties!
Who says you need a bun to get that delicious cheeseburger taste? I love this easy bacon cheeseburger dip. This bacon cheeseburger dip takes the delicious cheeseburger flavors you love and turns it into a decadent dip!
I also love that is a one pot recipe that is so simple to make. This makes it awesome for entertaining! Bonus: Only one pan to wash too! Hallelujah!
Just think of all the ways that you can eat this best ever cheeseburger dip! With veggies, with chips or just by the spoonful, if you want! You’ll be the star of the show when you show up carrying this delicious dish to a BBQ, potluck, or super bowl party. It is also great for tailgating! Packed full of so much flavor, you’ll wonder how it disappeared so quickly! If I were you, I’d think about making a double batch just to have some left over to snack on later!
Related: Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Ingredients
- Olive Oil
- Ground Beef: I used 90% lean. Ask for it at the meat counter or at your local butcher shop, so you can get just the amount you need.
- Bacon: I like to use Hormel Black Label microwave bacon here.
- Cream Cheese
- Sharp White Cheddar: I used Cabot’s Vermont extra sharp. It has a great tang, and melts beautifully.
- Cheddar Cheese: I used Cabot’s medium yellow cheddar here.
- Worcestershire sauce: The secret ingredient in our burgers. It adds a great umami flavor.
- Dill Pickles: It isn’t a cheeseburger without pickles.
- Parsley: If desired for garnish.
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
- Prep Work: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook Bacon: Fry bacon until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Cook Beef: Cook onion and brown beef until no longer pink. Add garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Mixing It Up: To cooked hamburger mixture, add crumbled bacon, cream cheese, sharp cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake: Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish: Garnish with dill pickles and fresh parsley if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Use For Dipping?
Our favorites are tortilla chips (store bought or homemade), corn chips, and potato chips. Pita Chips and Ritz Crackers would also be super yummy! Some good old healthy cut up carrots and celery are a great option too.
Can You Cheeseburger Dip in the Crock Pot?
You sure can! Once your bacon and beef are cooked, add everything to the crock pot and cook on high for 1-2 hours. The benefit of cooking in the crock pot is that you can serve it in there. It’ll stay nice and warm throughout your party, and won’t have to worry about reheating it.
Can You Make It Ahead of Time?
You can if you want, but trust me on this…this easy bacon cheeseburger dip is so good hot and fresh. Like, crazy good. If you have to make it ahead of time, keep it warm in the crock pot until it is time to serve.
- Make It Skinny: Use ground turkey and reduced fat cream cheese for a skinnier dip.
- Make It Vegetarian: Leave out the bacon and replace the beef with meatless crumbles. Also, be sure to look for an anchovy free Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix Up the Cheese: Pepperjack or American would also be yummy here.
- Add Veggies: Top with lettuce, tomato and onion when serving.
- Make It Gluten Free: This recipe is naturally gluten free. Be sure to check all ingredient packages to ensure your ingredients are as well.
More Great Appetizers
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Pound Ground Beef I used 90% Lean
- 8 Slices Bacon Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 3/4 Cup Sharp White Cheddar Shredded (I used Cabot Extra Sharp)
- 3/4 Cup Yellow Cheddar Shredded (I used Cabot Medium Yellow Cheddar)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt/Pepper To Taste
- Dill Pickles Diced, To Garnish
- Fresh Parsley Roughly Chopped, To Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large cast iron skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, cook onion, and brown beef until no longer pink. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Stir in crumbled bacon, cream cheese, sharp cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper until well combined.
- Top with yellow cheddar. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly. If you don't have a cast iron skillet you can also bake in a 9x9 casserole pan.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and chopped dill pickles if desired.
If you’re looking for the perfect dish for tailgating, Superbowl or a fun summer BBQ, this bacon cheeseburger dip is the one for you!
What do you think of this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip? What is your favorite party dip?