Jalapeno Popper Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip: This creamy and spicy dip makes the perfect game day food!
This Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip is the fastest and easiest dip, but it tastes like you worked on it for hours. The creamy, salty, and slightly spicy flavor is a true winner for the guys in my family.
If you like things very spicy use extra jalapenos. If you like things milder be sure to remove the seeds as that is where most of the heat is.
I like to serve my Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip with assorted veggies and crackers for dipping. I like using wheat thins, ritz, bread cubes, and bell pepper strips for dipping.
TIP: I like to bake my bacon jalapeno popper dip in two smaller dishes (reduced cooking time a few minutes) I like the dip best when HOT and cheesy right out of the oven. If I cook it in two pans at different times I can put one out at the start of the party, and pull the second one out once the first one is gone. Readers have even shared their success with making their jalapeno popper dip in the crockpot!
Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 2-4 jalapeno peppers diced(take the seeds out)
- 1/3 cup crispy cooked and crumbled bacon reserve a few tablespoons to add as a garnish
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Stir all ingredients together until combined.
- Evenly spread into a 9x9 baking dish. Top with remaining bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Jalapeno Dishes Worth Checking Out:
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Small Town Woman
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbreadby Shugary Sweets
Jalapeno Queso Fundidoby Lauren’s Latest
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese by Damn Delicious
Jalapeno Popper Bread by Buns in My Oven
What do you think of this bacon jalapeno popper dip recipe? What is your favorite party dip?