Crab Rangoon Dip
Crab Rangoon Dip: Creamy cheese, and sweet crab come together in this decadent dip. Your favorite takeout appetizer in dip form!
That same wonderful combination of flavors/textures come together in this easy crab rangoon dip! It is made with tender crab, tons of cheese, and of course a dash of hot sauce!
More Appetizer Ideas
I like to serve mine with crispy wonton chips, but your favorite cracker or chip will also work just fine.
Crab Rangoon Dip
- 1 Package Won Ton Wrappers 2 inch size, Cut in Half Diagonally
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 12 Ounces of Lump Crab Meat
- 1 Cup White Cheddar Cheese Shredded and Divided
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sriracha If Desired
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
For the Won Ton Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place Won Ton Wrappers onto prepared pan. Spray tops lightly with more non stick cooking spray. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
For the Crab Rangoon Dip
- Turn oven temperature up to 425 degrees F.Spray 9 inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Stir in 1/2 cup of the white cheddar, Parmesan, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic powder, and salt/pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in crab meat.
- Spread into prepared pan. Top with reserved white cheddar cheese.
- Baking for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve immediately with Won Ton Chips.
Crab Rangoon Dip Adapted via Damn Delicious
Crab Rangoon Dip Tips:
- You could also make/serve this dip in the crock pot, cook on low for 2-3 hours until bubbly.
- This dip also tastes great with ritz crackers, pretzels, and wheat thins. Use whatever you like!
Crab Rangoon Dip Shopping Tips:
- Frozen or canned crab will work fine, but I prefer fresh for flavor.
- Look for Sesame Oil in the ethnic section of your supermarket.
- Won Ton Wrappers are usually found in the produce section, near the tofu.
Looking for more easy apps?
Dips From Blogs I Heart:
Bagel Dip via Homemade Hooplah
Caramelized Onion Dip (with bacon) via A Spicy Perspective
Nashville Hot Chicken Dip via Spicy Southern Kitchen
What do you think of this crab rangoon dip?