Cookie Dough Cheesecake(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Cookie Dough Cheesecake: Creamy cheesecake studded with decadent cookie dough pieces. If you like sneaking bites of cookie dough, you are going to go crazy oven this cheesecake.
Love cookie dough? Check out my cookie dough cake recipe too.
I adore cookie dough. I’ve used it to stuff cookies, to frost brownies,and even inside these candies.
If you are a cookie dough freak like me you are going to go crazy over this cheesecake. It has actual cookie dough nuggets throughout the cheesecake. And I threw some on top (you know just for good measure).
Cheesecakes You Gotta Try:
I understand this cheesecake isn’t for everyone. Rumor has it Cookie Monster himself is a devoted fan!. If you’re like me and don’t mind eating cookie dough by the handful dig in!! Err I was h oping you’d use a fork, but whatever we’er all friends here! 😉
Cookie Dough Cheesecake
For the Cookie Dough
- ½ Cup Butter
- ⅓ Cup White Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup +2 Tablespoons Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
For the Crust
- 1⅓ Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs About 10 whole graham crackers
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Butter Melted
For the Cheesecake
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese
- ⅔ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
For the Ganache
- ⅓ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1⅓ Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
For the Whipped Cream
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
For the Cookie Dough
- Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in salt ,and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour until well combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 1-2 hours.
- Once chilled, break into bite sized nuggets.
- For The Cookie Dough Cheesecake Crust
- 1. In a small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter together.
- 2. Press into a parchment lined 9 inch spring form pan.
- For the Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Then add vanilla, and heavy whipping cream.
- Fold in 3/4 of your cookie dough nuggets.
- Pour cheesecake filling over prepared crust. Bake for 60-75 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- For the the Chocolate Ganache
- In a small saucepan heat the heavy whipping cream.
- Remove from heat ,and pour over the chocolate chips. Let stand 3-5 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour evenly over the cheesecake. Refrigerate until set.
- For The Whipped Cream Topping
- 1. Beat heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Pipe or dollop onto cheesecake.
- 2. Top with reserved cookie dough pieces.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Tips:
- Bake cheesecake until it is just set. It is okay if the center is still a little jiggly. Don’t over bake or you’ll risk cracking your beautiful cake!
- Feel free to skip the chocolate ganache, or whipped cream this bad boy will hold up on its own just fine.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Shopping Tips:
- Because the cheesecake is so rich, I suggest semi sweet chocolate chips. Dark chocolate would also be lovely.
- Pick up a prepared graham cracker crust to save yourself a step.
Craving more cheesecake?
Cookie Dough Treats From Blogs I Heart:
Naughty Brownie Cookie Dough Cake via The Domestic Rebel
Cookie Dough Pizza via Life Love Sugar
Cookie Dough Eggrolls via Seeded at the Table
What do you think of this Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe?