Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Cookie Dough Cheesecake: Creamy cheesecake studded with decadent cookie dough pieces. If you like sneaking bites of cookie dough, you are going to go crazy oven this cheesecake.
I adore cookie dough. I’ve used it to stuff cookies, to frost brownies,and even inside these candies.
If you are a cookie dough freak like me you are going to go crazy over this cheesecake. It has actual cookie dough nuggets throughout the cheesecake. And I threw some on top (you know just for good measure).
Cheesecakes You Gotta Try:
I understand this cheesecake isn’t for everyone. Rumor has it Cookie Monster himself is a devoted fan!. If you’re like me and don’t mind eating cookie dough by the handful dig in!! Err I was h oping you’d use a fork, but whatever we’er all friends here! 😉
Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- ½ Cup Butter
- ⅓ Cup White Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup +2 Tablespoons Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1⅓ Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (About 10 whole graham crackers)
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Butter, Melted
- (2) 8 Ounce Bricks Cream Cheese, Softened
- ⅔ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ⅓ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1⅓ Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
Add the eggs, one at a time. Then add vanilla, and heavy whipping cream.
Fold in 3/4 of your cookie dough nuggets.
- Pour cheesecake filling over prepared crust. Bake for 60-75 minutes.
In a small saucepan heat the heavy whipping cream.
Remove from heat ,and pour over the chocolate chips. Let stand 3-5 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Pour evenly over the cheesecake. Refrigerate until set.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake adapted via Rock RecipesAll images and text ©
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Tips:
- Bake cheesecake until it is just set. It is okay if the center is still a little jiggly. Don’t over bake or you’ll risk cracking your beautiful cake!
- Feel free to skip the chocolate ganache, or whipped cream this bad boy will hold up on its own just fine.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Shopping Tips:
- Because the cheesecake is so rich, I suggest semi sweet chocolate chips. Dark chocolate would also be lovely.
- Pick up a prepared graham cracker crust to save yourself a step.
Craving more cheesecake?
Cookie Dough Treats From Blogs I Heart:
Naughty Brownie Cookie Dough Cake via The Domestic Rebel
Cookie Dough Pizza via Life Love Sugar
Cookie Dough Eggrolls via Seeded at the Table
What do you think of this Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe?