This blue raspberry slushie is sweet, tangy, and super refreshing. Skip the drive-through , make slushies at home for pennies!
7/11 or July 11th is National Free Slurpee Day at 7 Eleven. I miss it every year because I’m too busy planning my birthday!
I am going to enjoy a Slushie this year even if I have to make it myself! Which is exactly what I’m doing today.
Make Slushies At Home
- Easy: These only require a few common ingredients, and are ready in no time at all.
- Cheap: Skip overpriced restaurant drinks, when you can make these for next to nothing!
- Safe: As a germophobe, I don’t trust gas stations to clean their machines. No worries, at all with homemade ice.
Blue Raspberry Slushie
- 2 cups Club Soda Chilled
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid Drink Mix or your favorite flavor!
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- 8 drops Neon Blue Food Coloring Optional
- Open the club soda. Dump out a few tablespoons so the bottle is not full. Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Blend club soda, sugar, food coloring,and Kool-Aid in a blender.
- Add the crushed ice and blend until it reaches your desired consistency. Service immediately.
You may also enjoy:
Other refreshing summer drinks from blogger I heart:
1. Lemon Drop Fizz via Crazy for Crust
2. Malibu Sunset Cocktail via Averie Cooks
3. Strawberry Ice Cream Float via Grandbaby Cakes
4. Frozen White Hot Chocolate via Dine and Dish
5. Cheery Beer Margaritas via The Blond Cook