When I think of the Fourth of July, I don’t think of fireworks, picnics, or sparklers. Instead, I think about our town’s parade. We were never able to watch it, because we were always in it!
Our neighborhood had a small “band” called the **** St Marching Brigade. . Adults played trumpets and drums while us younger kids played kazoos, tambourines, and maraccas.
It was pretty silly but we did manage to win some prizes.
If you are going to be marching (or just BBQing) this Fourth of July its important to stay hydrated. Make staying hydrated delicious with my easy Red White and Blue cocktail recipe.
Plus it looks super festive. People will wonder how you did it! In truth it couldn’t be more simple. The secret is in the sugar. Layer drinks with the highest sugar content on the bottom, and the lowest at the top. (Levels can be found on the food labels).
More Patriotic Treats
Red White and Blue Drink
- 1 Cup Red CranApple juice
- 1 Cup White Sobe Pina Colada flavored beverage
- 1 Cup Blue G2 Blueberry Pomegranate Gatorade
- Fill your class with 1 cup of the CranApple Juice.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice.
- SLOWLY pour Sobe Pina Colada and then G2 Gatorade over that.
Recipe adapted via:In Katrina’s Kitchen
What are some of your 4th of July Traditions? Have a great summer cocktail recipe? Please feel free to leave us ONE link below.