Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe
Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe: Sweet, fizzy and oh so refreshing! This gorgeous non alcoholic drink only requires 5 ingredients!
I spent nearly every Friday night of my childhood at the bar.
Now before you run off to call social services, let me explain. Our whole family always went to the local dive bar/restaurant combo on Fridays for beer battered cod, waffle fries, and coleslaw. As a kid I turned my nose up at fish. So I enjoyed mac and cheese and a shirley temple.
These days that dive bar is long gone. It’s been replaced by a fancy craft brewery. Growing up I had no idea what went into the fizzy syrupy sweet shirley temple drink recipe.
However, my shirley temple recipe could not be easier with just 5 ingredients (plus ice!)
Easy Shirley Temple Mocktail
Shirley Temple Recipe
- 2 1/2 Tablspoons Grenadine
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 6 Tablespoons Club Soda
- Maraschino Cherries
- Pour grenadine into a large glass. Stir in lemon and lime juices.
- Fill glass with ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries if desired.
Shirley Temple Recipe adapted via Chow Hounds
Shirley Temple Recipe Shopping Tips:
- If you are in a rush feel free to swap out the lemon juice, lime juice, and club soda for a soft drink.
- Grenadine is available in most grocery stores near the cocktail mixers sections (i.e. Bloody Mary or Margarita Mix)
The shirley temple was invented at Chasen’s restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Thirsty for some more drinks?
Mocktails From Blogs I Heart:
Coke Sangria Mocktail via Grandbaby Cakes
Princess Punch via Love Bakes Good Cakes
Maracujya Mojito Mocktail via Leelalicious
What do you think of this shirley temple recipe? What is your favorite non alcoholic drink?