Eggnog Cookies with Eggnog Buttercream(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Eggnog Cookies with Eggnog Buttercream: Chewy eggnog cookies topped with a rich eggnog buttercream. Your favorite holiday beverage in cookie form!
I feel like I owe you a big apology!
I’m so sorry! 🙁
If we were dating I’d send you roses, but let’s face it I’m just a online sugar addict you follow. Let’s make up with these double eggnog cookies? They have eggnog in both the batter, and the frosting.
Eggnog Cookies with Eggnog Buttercream
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in eggs, eggnog,cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour a little at a time until just combined.
- Chill dough for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- <b> For the Eggnog Buttercream </b>
- In a large bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add powdered sugar a little at a time. Add eggnog as needed until you reach your desired consistency.
- Spread icing onto cookies, and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
Eggnog Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Eggnog Cake via Life Love Sugar
Eggnog Pie via Crazy For Crust
Eggnog Scones via First Year Blog
What do you think of these Eggnog Cookies?