Wendy’s Frosty Recipe(Last Updated On: March 23, 2019)
Wendy’s Frosty Recipe: A smooth and creamy chocolate milkshake that tastes just like the fast food favorite.
Even though I live in the suburbs, traffic has been a nightmare lately. If we want to go out for a treat after dinner, it takes us almost 60 minutes round trip to go 10 miles!
As much as I love Wendys Frosty, I am NOT willing to waste an hour in the car. Plus when its super hot, driving around can be miserable.I knew I had to create a homemade Frosty (My favorite fast food treat). It really couldn’t be easier. I’m not sure what Wendys Frosty’s ingredients are, but mine only requires THREE ingredients and a blender. Wondering how to make a Wendy’s Frosty? Read on!
Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
Wendy's Frosty Recipe
Wendys Frosty Ingredients
- 1/3 Cup Milk I used Whole Milk
- 5 tsp Nesquik Powder
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- Combine all ingredients in the blender. Blend until it reaches your desired consistency.
No blender? No problem! Just put in a tall glass or bowl and shake, shake, shake!
You may also enjoy:
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe
Copycat Recipes from some Cool Cats:
1. Trader Joes Cowboy Bark Copycat Recipe via Averie Cooks
2. McDonalds Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe via Six Sisters Stuff
3. Chipoltle Corn Salsa Recipe via How Sweet it Is
4. Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies Copycat Recipe via Grandbaby Cakes
5. Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese Recipe via Shugary Sweets