Shamrock Shake(Last Updated On: March 8, 2019)
Homemade Shamrock Shake Recipe: Cool and creamy mint shake that tastes just like a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake. Only 4 simple ingredients, no blender required!
These days there are 3 main types of posts in my Facebook news feed.
1. The wahhh I have a cold give me sympathy statuses
2. The snow is too damn high statuses
3. Shamrock Shakes: What states/towns have them and what ones don’t!
Regardless of which side you’re on here I think you’ll love my Homemade Shamrock Shake Recipe It is so creamy and delicious. Best of all this shamrock shake recipe is made without many of MC Donald’s additives.
It’s also perfect for when your minty shake craving strikes in the off season! Now, you can whip up my shamrock shake recipe any day of the year!
Shamrock Shake Recipe
- 3 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 3/4 Cups Whole Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream and Cherry if desired
St. Patrick’s Day Treats From Blogs I Love:
What do you think of my Shamrock Shake Recipe? Have you tried the real ones?