Copycat Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe
I love visiting Starbucks, but my wallet does not. At 5 bucks a pop, a latte is not reasonable everyday.But, the Cinnamon Dolce latte is so addicting! I can’t stop ordering it day after day. But, what does this really cost me?
$5 a day
$35 a week
$150 a month
$1825 a year
Holy cow we’re into new computer or new handbag territory. (Because that’s what normal people measure money in right?!). Right!?!
I always thought making coffee house drinks like the cinnamon dolce latte at home meant buying expensive machines or pricey syrups. In truth it couldn’t be easier. This recipe for the cinnamon dolce latte uses a cinnamon simple syrup that is ready in 10 minutes or less.
Keep the syrup on hand for additional coffees, cocktails, or even french toast. It won’t stay in your fridge long if you’re anything like me. Morning,noon, or night I’m always ready for a Cinnamon Dolce Latte!
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 oz Espresso or Extra Strong Coffee (I used Starbucks French Roast)
- 6 oz Milk (I used Whole milk, but 2%, soy, ect would be just fine)
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Combine all syrup ingredients in a medium saucepan. Simmer util it is reduced by half (around 5-7 minutes).
- Cool syrup and add 2 tablespoons into a large mug. Place the remaining syrup in a resealable container.
- Brew coffee and stir in mix.
- Fill with ice if you want an iced version.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar, and cinnamon syrup if desired.
You may also enjoy:
Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuchino Recipe
Coffee Recipes from Bloggers I love:
What do you think of this Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe? What’s your favorite coffee house drink?