Pecan Pie Cheesecake: Creamy brown sugar cheesecake topped with a decadent pecan pie filling. Your favorite holiday pie, in cheesecake form!
The only thing better than pecan pie is this pecan pie cheesecake! It will make you the star of Thanksgiving dinner,or help you wrangle a man. (Just not at the same time cause that’d be weird).
SO decadently delicious. The crust features a hint of brown sugar, and even more pecans. Then, the cheesecake itself is made with brown sugar, which lends a richer flavor.
Then the whole thing is topped with a gooey, sticky, lick your plate clean pecan pie topping. Whether you are hosting Thanksgiving with family, or just chilling with friends, you need to give this recipe a try. It is so good you’ll ALMOST want to skip the turkey and stuffing!
More Cheesecakes I Love
Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- For the Crust
- 8 Graham Crackers
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Pecans
- 5 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- For Pecan Pie Cheesecake Filling:
- 4 8 Ounce Packages Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- For the Topping:
- 1 ½ Cups Pecans Roughly Chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Additional Caramel/Pecans For Garnish If Desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Fill a 9x13 pan halfway with water. Place on bottom rack of oven.
- For the Crust
- Crush graham crackers in a baggie using a rolling pin. Finely chop pecans. In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Press into a spring form pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- For the Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Whip cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Stir in sour cream, brown sugar, and vanilla until combined. Add eggs one at a time. Pour into spring form pan.
- For the topping
- Evenly sprinkle the pecans over the top of the cheesecake.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and caramel sauce until combined. Pour over pecans.
- Place springform pan on top of a foil lined cookie sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Turn the oven off, and open the oven door just a crack. Let the cheesecake rest for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from oven, and cool until the cheesecake is room temperature. Store in the refrigerator.
- Top with additional pecans and caramel when serving is desired.
Pecan Pie Cheesecake adapted via I Wash You Dry
Not a cheesecake fan? Try my Pecan Pie Cake instead!!
Pecan Pie Cheesecake Tips:
- Feel free to use a food processor to make prepping the crackers/pecans quicker.
- Don’t skip cooling your cheesecake in the oven!! This will help the center finish cooking, and prevent cracks.
Pecan Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Pecan Pie Brownie Bombs via The Domestic Rebel
Salted Caramel Maple Pecan Bars via Averie Cookes
Muddy Buddy Pecans via Crazy For Crust
What do you think of this Pecan Pie Cheesecake?