Caramel Frappuccino (Starbucks Copycat)(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Caramel Frappuccino (Starbucks Copycat): Rich and creamy with the perfect pop of caramel flavor. Have Starbucks anytime you want with this copycat recipe!
Skip the Starbucks drive through and try my homemade Caramel Frappuccino. Craving coffee at midnight? Need a caffeine boost but don’t want to leave the house at 7 A.M? No worries girl, I got you covered! This copycat coffee drink recipe is to die for! Love Frapps? Also try my Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino recipe.
It it sweet, creamy, and utterly delicious. It tastes exactly like your favorite Starbucks drink, and goes great with a breakfast or sweet snack of your choice.
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Shopping Tips:
- I don’t brew Espresso at home ,so I used a Starbucks French Roast KCup for this recipe.
- Caramel Syrup can be found in the coffee aisle or you can make a homemade version.
- I used whole milk for the creamiest Frapp, but feel free to use your favorite. Almond,soy, or coconut milk would be work great!
Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
Adapted via Eugenie Kitchen
- 1 Cup Large Ice Cubes
- 2 Shots Espresso or ⅓ Cup Strong Coffee Cooled
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Caramel Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Caramel Syrup
- Whipped Cream and Additional Caramel Sauce To Garnish
- In a blender combine ice cubes and espresso (or coffee).
- Pour in milk, caramel sauce, and caramel syrup.
- Pulse and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce if desired.
Craving something else to drink?
More Starbucks Copycats:
Caramel Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Real Deal Caramel Cake via Life Love Sugar
Slow Cooker Caramel Cake via Crazy For Crust
Carmelitas via Mom on Timeout
What do you think of this Caramel Frappuccino recipe? What is your go to Starbucks order?