Oreo Double Stuff Cheesecake Cookies
Oreo Double Stuff Cheesecake Cookies: Chewy cheesecake cookies bursting with double stuff oreo cookies. All the flavors of oreo cheesecake in an easy to make cookie!
I know, I know you’re shocked aren’t you?
Finally, a cookie recipe on the blog that doesn’t involve chocolate chips! These cookies are a little different but SO SO good!
They start out with a chewy cream cheese sugar cookie base that gets jammed pack with tons of double stuff oreos! Can you believe you only need 6 ingredients?
If you like oreos or cheesecake you’ll love these cookies!
- ½ Cup Butter, Softened
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 12 Double Stuff Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop Oreo cookies.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour a little at a time until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in oreo cookie pieces.
- Use a large cookie scoop, to place cookie dough onto prepared pan. Use a greased hand to gently press down on each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just starting to brown.
- Cool on pan for 5-7 minutes. Remove to a wire wrack to cool completely.
I used the Oreo Double Stuff variety because they’re my favorite to snack on. However, feel free to use your favorite. Mint or birthday cake would also be awesome here in my humble opinion.
Craving more cookies?
Oreo Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Gooey Oreo Cookie Bars via Crazy For Crust
Oreo Cookie Cake via Life Love Sugar
Marshmallow Oreo Brookies via Beyond Frosting
What do you think of these Oreo Double Stuff Cheesecake Cookies? What is your favorite oreo variety?