Seven Layer Dip Cups(Last Updated On: March 14, 2019)
Seven Delicious Layers including seasoned beans and guacamole in individual portable cups.
I could live off of Mexican food alone. As a vegetarian Mexican food and dips are often what I live off of at parties and get togethers. Naturally this makes me feel entitled to at least 1/2 of the Seven Layer Dip right?-scarfs it into my mouth with spoon- AWKWARD!
Instead of fighting over a big platter of it, why not give your guests their own individual serving. They look cute and couldn’t be easier to assemble.
They’re perfect for picnics or Kid’s Birthday Parties. You could even lay out the items in a buffet in case your guests have allergies or are picky eaters.
Seven Layer Dip Cups
- 1 16 Ounce Can Refried Beans I used Vegetarian
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Guacamole freshly made or store bought
- 1 8 Oz Container Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes Diced
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Black Olives Sliced
- In a small bowl, stir Refried Beans and taco seasoning until combined.
- Layer around 2 Tablespoons of beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and cheese into each cup. Gently push down each layer with a spoon.
- Divide tomatoes, green onion, and black olives evenly between cups.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
What is your favorite party food?