Oreo Poke Cake: America’s favorite cookies are used THREE ways in this moist chocolate cake. Easy to make and always fast to disappear!
I found the oreo pudding at Walmart. If you can’t find it feel free to use vanilla pudding with some finely chopped oreos instead.
More of my Favorite Cakes
Oreo Poke Cake
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- ½ Pack of Oreo Cookies I used Double Stuf
- 1 Large Box Oreo Instant Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk
- 8 Ounces Cool Whip I used Extra Creamy
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Roughly chop oreo cookies.
- Grease a 9x13 inch dish. Prepare chocolate cake according to box directions.
- Pour cake batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-32 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the cake is cooling whisk milk and pudding together until smooth.
- Use a wooden spoon to poke holes in the top of the cake. Evenly pour pudding over the top of the cake.
- Sprinkle with ~half of the chopped oreos. Cool cake completely.
- Frost with cool whip. Sprinkle with remaining oreos. Store in the refrigerator.
Craving more oreo recipes?
Other Favorite Cakes:
Oreo Desserts from Blogs I heart:
Oreo Smores Trifle via Crazy For Crust
Oreo Brookie Tiramisu via Life Lov Sugar
Oreo Whoopie Pies via Tastes of Lizzy T
What do you think of this Oreo Poke Cake? What’s your favorite oreo flavor?