Oreo Poke Cake – Ore-oh My!
Oreo Poke Cake: America’s favorite cookies are used THREE ways in this moist chocolate cake. Easy to make and always fast to disappear!
I found the oreo pudding at Walmart. If you can’t find it feel free to use vanilla pudding with some finely chopped oreos instead.
Oreo Poke Cake – Cake + Oreo = Om Nom Nom
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- ½ Pack of Oreo Cookies (I used Double Stuf)
- 1 Large Box Oreo Instant Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk
- 8 Ounces Cool Whip (I used Extra Creamy)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Roughly chop oreo cookies.
- Grease a 9x13 inch dish. Prepare chocolate cake according to box directions.
- Pour cake batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-32 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the cake is cooling whisk milk and pudding together until smooth.
- Use a wooden spoon to poke holes in the top of the cake. Evenly pour pudding over the top of the cake.
- Sprinkle with ~half of the chopped oreos. Cool cake completely.
- Frost with cool whip. Sprinkle with remaining oreos. Store in the refrigerator.
Craving more oreo recipes?
Other Favorite Cakes:
Oreo Desserts from Blogs I heart:
Oreo Smores Trifle via Crazy For Crust
Oreo Brookie Tiramisu via Life Lov Sugar
Oreo Whoopie Pies via Tastes of Lizzy T
What do you think of this Oreo Poke Cake? What’s your favorite oreo flavor?