1. Blondies (Brownies sans chocolate)
It is not an easy 10 minute dessert, but it is SO SO worth it. Plus what else have you got to do when you’re cooped up inside?
If you are short on time or just not into making things from scratch you can always use short cuts. (i.e. Store bought Graham Cracker Crust to replace the blondies, caramel ice cream topping, or frozen baked apples.
More Cheesecake Recipes To Try
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
For The Apple Spice Blondie Crust
- ¾ Cup Butter Melted
- 1 ½ Cups Brown Sugar
- 3 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Flour
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- ¾ Tsp Apple Pie Spice
- ¾ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Apple Finely Chopped
- ¼ Cup ½ Stick Butter
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- For The Caramel Cheesecake
- 16 Oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup Caramel Sauce See recipe below
For The Homemade Caramel Sauce
- ½ Tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 4 Oz Extra Creamy Cool Whip
- For The Cinnamon Apples
- 1 ½ Apples Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Butter
For the Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon
For the Crust
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix melted butter and brown sugar. Stir in vanilla,eggs,cinnamon, apple pie spice,salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Gradually stir in flour, stirring until just combined. Stir in apples.
- Pour blondie batter into pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool.
For the Caramel Sauce
- In a small sauce pan melt butter. Whisk in brown sugar and heavy cream, stirring constantly until fully dissolved.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
For the Cheesecake
- Mix cream cheese and sugars together until smooth.
- Stir in apple pie spice, ¾ cup of caramel sauce, and cool whip.
- Evenly spread cheesecake over the blondie. Refrigerate around 3-4 hours or until firm.
For The Cinnamon Apples
- In a medium sauce pan combine brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Add apples and toss to coat.
- Add butter and cook for 15-20 minutes or until soft. Cool and then place on top of the cheesecake.
For The Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Freeze a metal bowl. Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in powdered sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pipe around edges of cheesecake.
- Drizzle remaining caramel sauce over the top of the cheesecake.
Caramel Delights from Blogs I Heart:
Salted Caramel Buttery Crumb Bars via Averie Cooks
Microwave Caramel Chocolate Fudge via Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Bars via Crazy For Crust
Snickerdoodle Caramel Bars via Tastes of Lizzy T
Caramel Apple Crumble Bars via Mom on Time Out