Creme Egg Cheesecake(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Creme Egg Cheesecake: Silky smooth cheesecake with Cadbury Eggs in every bite. The most decadent no bake Easter dessert ever.
I am truly making up for lost time with Cadbury Eggs. I thought I didn’t like them, but oh man now I can’t get enough.
If you like Cadbury Eggs you will LOVE this Creme Egg cheesecake! (and these Cadbury Cupcakes)
It starts out with a chocolate cookie crust, which is filled with a silky smooth cheesecake filling (and of course lots of Cadbury Eggs!)
Then the whole thing is drizzled with more chocolate and topped with more Cadbury Eggs. Easter sugar high here I come!
Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe
Adapted via Taming Twins
Creme Egg Cheesecake
- 1 Box Chocolate belVita Breakfast Biscuits
- 1 Cup Butter Melted
- 2 1/3 Cups Heavy Whipped Cream Whipped to Soft Peaks
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 8 Ounce Packages of Cream Cheese
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- Pinch of Salt To Taste
- 12 Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 3 or 4 Full size Creme Eggs For Garnish
- 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Yellow Food Coloring If Desired
- In a large bowl mix the belVita crumbs with the melted butter. Press into a 9 inch cake pan or springform pan.
- Unwrap the mini creme eggs. Roughly chop into quarters.
- In a large bowl combine whipped cream, powdered sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice, and salt. Fold in mini creme eggs.
- Evenly spread over crust. Chill for at least 3 hours or until set.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips for 30-60 seconds or until smooth. Stir frequently.
- Cool slightly before drizzling over the top of the cheesecake.
- In medium bowl, melt white chocolate for 30-60 seconds until smooth, stirring frequently.
- Add some yellow food coloring if desired before drizzling.
- Garnish with large cadbury eggs if desired.
Making this in the offseason when Cadbury eggs are not available? Try my Copycat Cadbury Eggs Recipe!
Craving more Cheesecake?
No Bake Cheesecakes From Blogs I Heart:
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake via Life Love Sugar
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake via Crazy For Crust
Neapolitan No Bake Cheesecake via Grandbaby Cakes
What do you think of this Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe? What is your favorite Easter candy?