Copycat Starbucks Peppermint Mocha: Warm and creamy coffee that tastes better than the Starbucks version! Ready in 5 minutes with only 5 ingredients!
I’m finally starting to crave hot drinks. -slurrrrp-
Just a month ago around Christmas time it was in the 70s! SO crazy!
Now Mid January we’re down into the single digits. Nothing warms me up more on a chilly night than a piping hot coffee. I usually add just a bit of peppermint mocha creamer to my coffees.
It comes together with just 5 ingredients in less than 5 minutes! I bet you have every single ingredient in your pantry right now! Go run and check, I’ll wait! 🙂
- 1 Cup Brewed Coffee, Strong
- ½ Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Regular Size Candy Canes, Finely Crushed
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine milk, crushed candy canes, and cocoa powder. Heat for 45 seconds. Stir. Heat for 45 more seconds or until hot.
- Pour coffee in a mug. Pour in milk mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream, candy canes, and chocolate sauce if desired.
Copycat Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
Craving more peppermint?
Peppermint Mocha Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Peppermint Mocha Brownies via Crazy For Crust
Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cookie Cups via Inside Bru Crew Life
Peppermint Mocha Truffles via My Baking Addiction
What do you think of this Starbucks Peppermint Mocha recipe? What’s your favorite Starbucks drink?