Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte: Warming chai spices and comforting tea make this beverage perfect for chilly days. Ready in less than 10 minutes!
Why should coffee lovers have all the fun delicious creamy beverages?
This perfectly warm and spicy Chai Tea Latte has just the right amount of sweetness.
No fancy equipment required, you can make this Chai Tea Latte using a standard drip coffee maker. If you want even more tea flavor use loose tea or break open the tea bags before placing into the coffee pot.
This drink recipe is also super adaptable. Feel free to use decaf tea or non dairy milk.
It makes 2 lattes. Share with a friend or drink both yourself, I won’t judge! 😉
Chai Tea Latte Recipe
Adapted via Taste of Home
- 2 Individual Black Tea Bags
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon, Ground
- ½ Teaspoon Ginger, Ground
- ¼ Teaspoon Allspice, Ground
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Whipped Topping and Ground Nutmeg, To Garnish
- Place tea bags, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice into a coffee filter in a traditional drip coffeemaker. Add water and brew.
- In a small saucepan, mix milk, brown sugar, and creamer. Simmer until sugar is dissolved. Pour into 2 mugs.
- Stir in tea.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg if desired.
Craving more warm drinks?
What do you think of this Chai Tea Latte? Are you a tea or coffee kind of person?