Peppermint Ice Cream No Churn(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Peppermint Ice Cream: Cool and creamy peppermint ice cream. The easiest holiday ice cream ever: 5 ingredients, no churning required!
Looking for an easy way to use up peppermint candies? Consider this Peppermint Ice Cream.
I used our favorite Bob’s Soft Peppermint Puffs! I would suggest sticking with a soft candy or you’ll end up with a crunchy ice cream.
This Ice Cream is fantastic on its own. However, it’s even better in a sundae with whipped cream and hot fudge sauce. Maybe on to of a rich fudgy chocolate brownie? YES Girl!
Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream
It would also make a super easy Christmas dessert. No need to worry about over-churned ice cream or baking with this peppermint ice cream!
Peppermint Ice Cream
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Soft Peppermint Candies Crushed (I used Bob's Peppermint Puffs)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- Red Food Coloring If Desired
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk , crushed peppermint candies, and peppermint extract.
- Add in red food coloring until you reach your desired shade of red.
- Pour ice cream into a loaf pan.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours or until hard.
Craving more Ice Cream?
Ice Cream Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Ice Cream via Crazy For Crust
Brownie Batter Coffee Ice Cream via Inside Brucrew Life
Monster Cookie Dough Ice Cream via Mom on Timeout
What do you think of this no churn peppermint ice cream recipe? What is your all time favorite ice cream flavor?