Starbucks Apple Cider(Last Updated On: March 28, 2019)
Starbucks Apple Cider: Cinnamon spiced cider topped with a decadent caramel drizzle and whipped cream.
I’m not quite ready for peppermint mochas or hot cocoas. I’m going to enjoy Fall until at least the end of November. My favorite fall beverage is apple cider. You know who makes really good cider? Starbucks!! Starbucks Apple Cider is to die for! Hot or cold it’s spicy and comforting.
If you’re not willing to pay $4+ a cup for Starbucks Apple Cider your in the right place. This Starbucks Apple Cider with Caramel is an exact copycat of their recipe.
P.S. The extra cinnamon dolce syrup goes great in this latte.
Starbucks Apple Cider Recipe
Starbucks Apple Cider
For the Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
For the Cider
- 2 Cups Motts Apple Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Whipped Cream
- Combine all cinnamon dolce syrup ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by about one half (approximately 5-7 minutes).
- Cool and store in a closed container.
- Pour apple juice and cinnamon dolce syrup into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Divide into 2 medium sized mugs. Top with caramel and whipped cream if desired.
Apple Cider Goodies from Blogs I Love:
Apple Cider Cinnamon Rolls via Crazy For Crust
Apple Cider Caramels via Cooking Classy
Apple Cider Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Buttercream via Something Swanky
Apple Cider Whoopie Pies with Red Hot Frosting via Inside Bru Crew Life
Apple Cider Sangria via How Sweet Eats