Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
Disclosure: This yummy Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte and shop shop are part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Pure Via®. #pmedia #PureViaSweet but all my opinions are my own. http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
If you read my blog you know I’m no stranger to sugary eats and treats. However, the grams of sugar and the calories can really add up.
For example, did you know that coffee from fancy shops often contain 50-70 grams of sugar in just one cup? Yikes!
My Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte is made using Pure Via that I picked up at Walmart. It tastes delicious It’s all natural an made from the stevia leaf. Best of all it has ZERO calories. Finally, a Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte that you do NOT have to feel guilty about!
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Yields: 2 Large Skinny Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Canned Pumpkin
- 3 to 4 Packets Pure Via (to taste)
- ½ Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Strongly Brewed Coffee, Hot
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Sticks (If desired)
- Heat milk, pumpkin, and sugar over medium heat in a small sauce pan. Do NOT boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and brewed coffee.
- Divide into 2 mugs. Top with a generous amount of homemade whipped cream. Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and a cinnamon stick if desired.
Want to try my Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte for yourself? Be sure to print this coupon for .55 off (while supplies lasts).
Hungry for more pure via? Be sure to check out this free cookbook AND song from Jewel here
What do you think of my Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte? What your go to Starbucks drink?