Taco Bell Caramel Apple Freeze Recipe(Last Updated On: March 14, 2019)
Taco Bell Caramel Apple Freeze Recipe:Tangy green apple and sweet caramel come together in this easy slushy. This slurpable drink is a must try!
Most of us probably think of slushies being a summer time treat, but wait until you try this recipe for a caramel apple slushie. In the fall you can walk into any grocery store and see apples. They’re all over the place, but I bet you’ve never had one like this before! . Caramel apples are a treat that I can remember from my childhood. I may have ate the caramel off LOL, some things never change.
This caramel apple slushie recipe will take you on a trip back in time to being a kid.
It also soothes my millennial anxiety about my fast food favorite being limited edition and disappearing!
Also, if you have children this is a great recipe that you can do with them. Kids love to help make things and you can allow them to help you assemble the drinks and then you’re making memories for them as well.
Caramel Apple Freeze Ingredients
For this recipe we only need a few simple ingredients.
- Green Apple Jolly Rancher Drink Mix: The backbone of our sweet and tangy drink. If you cannot find it Green Apple Kool Aid will also work.
- Cold Water and Ice
- White Sugar: This can be adjusted to your desired level of sweetness.
- Green Food Dye: The Jolly Rancher drink mix is green, but I like a little extra for that electric green look.
- Caramel Sauce: I used caramel ice cream topping.
Tac Bell Caramel Apple Freeze Recipe
- First combine water, drink mix, sugar, and ice in a blender. Then add food coloring.
- Alternate layers of slushy and caramel mixtures in a glass, ending with the slushy mixture.
Taco Bell Caramel Apple Freeze Recipe
- 1 Box Green Apple Jolly Rancher Drink Mix
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- 3-4 Cups Ice
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- Green Food Coloring
- Caramel Sauce
- In a blender, combine water, apple drink mix, sugar, and ice. Blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add in 3 to 4 drops of food coloring, blend until you reach your desired shade.
- Fill glass about 1/3 of the way full with green apple slushy mixture.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Add more of the slushy mixture until glass is about 2/3 of the way full. Add 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Top off glass with more of the slushy mixture.
What do you think of this Caramel Apple Freeze drink recipe?