Frosted Animal Cookie Blondies Recipe(Last Updated On: August 1, 2020)
Frosted Animal Cookie Blondies: Take a bite out of childhood with these delicious Frosted Animal Cookie Blondies ! Moist vanilla blondies with frosted animal cookies baked right in the batter AND on top!
Take a bite out of childhood with these delicious Frosted Animal Cookie Blondies : I love using favorite childhood flavors in classic dessert recipes. Frosted animal cookies were always a lunch box favorite of mine. Is it weird to buy animal cookies as an adult? Hopefully not since I do it all the time! 🙂
These Frosted Animal Cookie Blondies are ultra moist and chewy. Best of all they have the classic lunchbox frosted animal cookies baked right in the batter AND on top!
Frosted Animal Cookie Blondies
- ¾ Cup Butter Softened
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 3 Cups Animal Cookies Divided
- Non Nonpareil Sprinkles
- Spay a 9x13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs,salt and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add flour a little at a time. Stir until just combined.
- Crush 2 cups of the animal cookies. Fold into batter. Spread into prepared pan.
- Press remaining animal cookies and nonpareils on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Animal cookies were first baked in York Pennsylvania in the 1900s. There have been 54 animal varieties produced since then!
Cake Batter Blondies
Delicious Blondies from Blogs I Heart:
Red Velvet Blondies via Crazy for Crust
Paleo Chocolate Chip Blondies via Fake Ginger
Candy Corn White Chocolate Blondies via Averie Cooks
What do you think of this Frosted Animal Cookie Blondies recipe? What’s your favorite childhood cookie?