Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe: This creamy fruity drink tastes just like a pink starburst! The cutest and most refreshing summer drink ever!
Have you tried the Starbucks pink drink that is blowing up Instagram?
It is SO refreshing for these 90 degree days we’ve been having.
It is fruity yet creamy. If you like pink starbursts, you’ll love this drink. Plus it’s hecka cute to sip on while shopping or running errands.
If you don’t want to make a Starbucks run, or are just plain socially awkward when ordering off of Starbucks’ secret menu like me give this homemade Starbucks pink drink recipe a try.
- 12 Large Strawberries, Hulled
- 1½ Tablesppons Granulated Sugar
- ¾ Cup Acai Green Tea, Chilled
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- ¾ Cup Coconut Milk
- Place 8 strawberries, sugar, chilled tea ,and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide drink between 2 large glasses. Top with coconut milk.
- Garnish with remaining strawberries if desired.
Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe adapted via We Are Not Martha
Starbucks Pink Drink Shopping Tips:
- If you can’t find acai green tea, regular green tea will work too. It might not taste exactly the same as Starbucks, but it will still be tasty!
Craving more Starbucks Copycat Recipes?
More Starbucks Copycat Recipes:
Strawberry Recipes from Blogs I Heart:
Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll via Crazy For Crust
Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes via Life Love Sugar
Strawberry Dole Whips via The Domestic Rebel
What do you think of this Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe? What is your favorite Starbucks secret menu drink?