Irish Coffee: Spiked coffee topped with a super light Baileys Whipped Cream. This boozy coffee couldn’t be easier with only 5 ingredients. Serve with Guinness Cupcakes and Irish Nachos to celebrate St. Patricks Day in style.
Irish coffee could not get any boozier. I spiked this coffee drink itself with Jameson Irish Whiskey. The Whipped Cream is also spiked with Baileys Irish Cream.
Pile on a generous amount of whipped cream and then drink the coffee through the cream. Pure HEAVEN!
This Irish Coffee recipe doesn’t require any fancy equipment like they use at the coffee house.
I also always make my Whipped Cream without a mixer. Just use an ice cold bowl and a cold whisk and you’ll have whipped cream (and big arm muscles) in no time!
More Classic Cocktails
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Bailey's Irish Creme
- ½ Cup Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 cups Coffee
- In a large chilled bowl, whip cream and Bailey's Irish Cream together with a whisk until stiff peaks form. Set aside for now.
- Add 1 cup of coffee to each glass. Stir in ~2 tablespoons of whiskey and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Top with a generous amount of Bailey's whipped cream.
Irish Coffee Recipe Adapted via Pioneer Woman
Irish Coffee Shopping Tips:
- I like using Jameson Irish Whiskey, but feel free to use any Whiskey you have on hand or that you prefer to drink.
- Whatever coffee you have on hand is fine. I used Green Mountain K Cups.
Need more caffeine? Check out my other drink recipes.
Coffee Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Caramel Blended Coffee via Life Love Sugar
Molten Lava Latte Starbucks Copycat via My Family Mealtime
Coconut Coffee Liqueur via Little Sugar Snaps
What do you think of this Irish coffee recipe?