Banana Split Pie(Last Updated On: March 24, 2019)
Banana Split Pie: Ultra creamy pie that is to make and no bake! All the flavors of a banana split in pie form!
Some people say they have a low heat tolerance. To be honest I have ZERO heat tolerance.
I grew up without air conditioning, and these days I am SO grateful we have it. When the temperature rises above 75, I just want to curl up inside!
When it comes to summer baking the last thing I want to do is heat up the house by turning on the oven. I love making no bake desserts like my Smore Cake.
Another No Bake Favorite is this Banana Split Pie. Making a banana split for dinner guests just seems lackluster. However, this pie looks gorgeous, and tastes like a classic banana split.
Follow me on Pinterest for more recipe ideas.
Banana Split Pie Recipe
Banana Split Pie
- 1 Package Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 16 Ounces Extra Creamy Cool Whip Divided
- 2 Bananas Sliced
- 1 Cup Pineapple Tidbits Drained
- 1 Cup Strawberries Diced
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Peanuts
- Place a layer of sliced bananas inside the oreo crust.
- Mix pudding and milk together in a medium bowl. Stir constantly until it starts to thicken.
- Whisk in 1/2 of the Coolwhip.
- Fold in strawberries and pineapple.
- Spoon fruit and cool whip mixture into the crust. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Before serving top with remaining cool whip, chocolate syrup, and crushed nuts.