Bailey’s Cheesecake Recipe: Silky smooth Baileys cheesecake topped with a rich chocolate ganache. Your favorite liquor in cheesecake form=heaven on a plate!
Do you hear that?
Krystleeeeeee. Pour me in your coffee!
Krystleeee you remembered the dog’s ear drops. Good job! Take a swig straight from the bottle. C’mon now you deserve it.
Ever since I made those Guinness Cupcakes the rest of that bottle of Bailey’s Irish Cream has been calling my name.
So I decided to do the natural thing and make this Bailey’s Cheesecake recipe. This Baileys Cheesecake Recipe starts off with an easy oreo cookie crust.
The smooth fluffy cheesecake filing is spiked with a generous amount of Baileys Irish Cream. I used a half cup, but if you want to use ¾ I’ll pretend I didn’t see. 😉
Then the whole thing is covered in rich chocolate ganache!
Bailey’s Cheesecake Recipe
Adapted via: OMG Chocolate Desserts
For the Crust
- 2 Cups Oreo Cookie Crumbs ~20 Cookies Crushed
- 5 Tablespoons Butter Melted
For the Filling
- 24 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 ⅓ Cups White Sugar
- ¼ Cup Cornstarch
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Baileys Irish Cream
For the Ganache
- 1¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
For the Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine oreo cookie crumbs and butter until mixed. Press into a 9" cake pan or springform pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in cornstarch.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, and Baileys.
- If using a springform pan wrap with 2 layers of foil.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place into a roasting pan filled ~½ full of hot water.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until the edges are set. Cool completely.
For the Ganache
- In a medium sauce pan, melt chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Pour ganache over the cheesecake. Store in the refrigerator.
Baileys Cheesecake Recipe Shopping Tips:
- Feel free to buy a premade Oreo pie crust to make prep go faster.
- Semi Sweet baking chocolate (in bar form), also works great for making the ganache.
Baileys Cheesecake Recipe Trivia Tidbit: Baileys contains no preservatives, because the alcohol prevents the cream from spoiling.
Craving more cheesecake?
Bailey’s Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Bailey’s Pudding Pies With Thin Mint Crust by Crazy For Crust
Mini Bailey’s Chocolate Cheesecake Trifles by Life Love Sugar
Bailey’s Mint Chocolate Cream Pie via Grandbaby Cakes