Copycat Three Musketeers Bars: Sweet and fluffy chocolate filling covered in rich milk chocolate. Your favorite candy bar, made with only TWO ingredients!
Do you remember those days of coming home from trick or treating and dumping your haul on the floor?
My candy was divided into 3 piles.
1. Chocolate: WANT MINE NOM
2. Gummy/Sweet candy like Nerds or Laffy Taffy: Don’t like, Mom you can take to work byeee!
3. Nuts/Chocolate with nuts: Ewwwww, you can have it Mom!
I’m weird because I love nuts as a snack or in trail mix. But in my candy or cookies, nope no thank you!
One of my favorite candy bars that always went in the “Keep” pile was the Three Musketeers Bar! So creamy and chocolately! What is in that magical filling? I will show you the 2 simple ingredients.
These are a breeze to make and only require 2 ingredients! They’ll be ready before you can say trick or treat! You’ll want to hoard these all to yourself, but they do make enough to share! 🙂
Make Your Own Three Musketeers Bar
Three Musketeers Bar
- 16 Ounces Candyquik Or any candy melts
- 7 Ounce Jar Marshmallow Creme
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil. Spray foil with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt ½ (~ 8 ounces) of the candiquik until smooth. (~30-45 seconds).
- In a large bowl sprayed with non stick spray, heat marshmallow creme for ~30 seconds. Stir into melted chocolate. Evenly spread into loaf pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into equal size bars.
- Line a baking pan with wax paper.
- Melt remaining candiquik for 30-45 seconds or until smooth.
- Dip each bar into melted chocolate. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until set.
Craving more homemade candy?
Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
Homemade Candy Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Nutella Truffles via Crazy For Crust
Salted Nut Candy Bars via Chocolate Chocolate More
Triple Chocolate Crunch Bars via Tastes of Lizzy T
What do you think of this Copycat Three Musketeers Bar recipe? What’s your favorite candy bar?
Let know what you think