Candy Corn Fudge
Layers of creamy chocolate and smooth vanilla fudge studded with pieces of candy corn. A festive Halloween treat!
Since it is Halloween season, I’m just going to say it. There is no such thing as too much candy!
If you believe that sentiment, then you are going to love this fudge. The double layered fudge looks festive and the candy corn adds a sweet pop.
- 1½ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Orange Melting Candy Chips (Vanilla Flavored)
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- ⅓ Cup Candy Corn
- Line an 8x8 pan with tin foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sauce pan combine chocolate chips and ½ of the sweetened condensed milk. Melt over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 Tsp vanilla extract.
- Pour into pan, and spread evenly. Press ½ of the candy corn into the chocolate layer. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate medium saucepan, combine the remaining sweetened condensed milk and orange candy chips. Melt over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat, and stir in 1 Tsp of vanilla.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer.
- Press remaining candy corn on top. Refrigerate until set.
You may also enjoy:
Candy Corn Milkshake
Fantastic Fudge Recipes from Sites I Love:
Gingerbread Fudge via Crazy for Crust
Nutella Fudge via Not Your Momma’s Cookie
Cookie Dough Fudge via Pink Parsley
Caramel Coffee Fudge via Inside Bru Crew Life
Peanut Butter Fudge via Sally’s Baking Addiction