Mint Fudge(Last Updated On: March 24, 2019)
Mint Fudge: Cool , creamy,and bursting with a generous amount of chocolate chips. If you like mint chocolate chip ice cream, you’ll LOVE this fudge recipe.
I adore mint and chocolate together. Whether is is cookies, candy , or this fudge I will devour it.
This mint chocolate fudge has a cool creamy texture, and its green color reminds me of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!
This Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge also couldn’t be easier to whip up in the microwave with only 6 ingredients. No candy thermometer, or constant stirring required here.
Mint Fudge Recipe
- 18 Ounces White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoons Shortening
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Mint Extract
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips Divided
- Green Food Coloring If Desired
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil and non stick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips and shortening; stirring frequently until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, and mint extract.
- Add green food coloring until you reach your desired color.
- Cool slightly.
- Fold in ~3/4 cup of mini chips.
- Evenly spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining chips onto the top of the fudge.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge adapted via Mommy Musings
Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Shopping Tip:
1. Be sure to look for mint not peppermint extract, unless that is what you are going for!
Craving more mint chocolate treats?
Fudge Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Reese’s Fudge via The Domestic Rebel
Chocolate Caramel Fudge via A Cookie Named Desire
Oreo Peppermint Bark Fudge via Crazy For Crust
What do you think of this Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Recipe? What is your favorite ice cream flavor?