Eggnog Fudge: Creamy eggnog and warm nutmeg,your favorite holiday beverage in fudge form! This 15 minute treat is great for adding to cookie trays or gifting!
When I spotted Eggnog at our local supermarket last week, I was pumped! I immediately picked some up to drink and use in recipes (like this Eggnog Fudge recipe!!) I’ve also got an Eggnog Cheesecake in the works so stay tuned!
At checkout the cashier said “Wow they really are rushing the season”.
I just smiled and nodded. Let’s just pretend I haven’t been listening to Christmas music, buying cookie cookbooks, and planning home decor for the past month! 😉
P.S. I’m not coming to your checkout line anymore! #Bye
- Line a 9x9 pan with foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, sugar, and eggnog. Bring to a boil.
- Cook until the temperature reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate until melted.
- Stir in marshmallow creme, vanilla, and nutmeg.
- Evenly spread into prepared pan.
- Garnish with more grated nutmeg if desired.
Craving more homemade candy or Christmas treats?
Eggnog Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Eggnog Cookie Dough Truffles via Grandbaby Cakes
Eggnog Pie via Crazy For Crust
Eggnog Cupcakes via Life Love Sugar
What do you think of this Eggnog Fudge recipe? What’s you favorite holiday flavor?