Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe: A moist pillowy chocolate cake topped with a fudgy chocolate Coca Cola Frosting.
Cracker Barrel is a place that will always hold a special place in my heart. We don’t have one around here. The closest one is around 2 hours away. Whenever I would come home for the weekend we would also stop at that location for supper on the way back. I love the homey attitude, the retro decor, and of course the food. One of my favorite things on the menu is the Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe. This is probably my second favorite restaurant dessert after Taco Bell’s Cinnabon Delights.
Since I graduated college we have no excuse to drive 2 hours just to visit Cracker Barrel. I’ve been craving that Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe,and decided to have a go at recreating it.
Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe
Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe
<b>For the Cake:</b>
<b>For the Cake:</b>
- Butter and flour a 13 x 9 inch sheet cake pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter, coke, and oil. Bring to boil.
- In a medium bowl, stir flour and sugar until combined. Add to sauce pan, stir.
- Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, cocoa powder, baking soda, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Pour in greased pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
<b>For the Frosting:</b>
- In a large bowl cream butter and cocoa powder.
- Stir in coke, chocolate syrup, and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
- Frost cake while it is still warm. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.
You may also enjoy:
Root Beer Float Cupcakes
More Must Try Cakes:
Decadent Chocolate Desserts from Bloggers I Lalalalove:
1. Triple Chocolate Pudding Cookies via Crazy For Crust
2. Turtle Brownies via Averie Cooks
3. Chocolate Smores Pudding Cake via Inside Bru Crew Life
4. World’s Best Brownies via Brown Eyed Baker
5. Chocolate Mug Cake via Live Love Pasta
What do you think of this Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe?