Cookie Dough Buckeyes
Creamy chocolate chip cookie dough coated in rich milk chocolate. So addicting!
When it comes to cooking/baking quality is key. The quality of the ingredients you put into a recipe really effect it’s end result.
When baking it’s especially important to use high quality butter. My new favorite is by Findlandia. I picked it up at my local Shop Rite.I love that it comes from cows raised on family farms in Finland. It’s also all natural and doesn’t contain any added hormones!
I tried it out for the first time this weekend on crusty Italian bread. It added a rich creaminess to our toast that ordinary butter is often missing.
Next, I wanted to try a recipe that included Findlandia butter. I chose a no bake recipe where the rich flavor and creamy texture really shine through.
- ½ Cup Findlandia Salted Butter, Softened
- ¾ Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- ¼ Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 16 Ounces Milk Chocolate Melting Candy
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in milk, vanilla, salt, and flour. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough using a cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon onto an ungreased baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt melting chocolate in a microwave safe bowl until smooth.
- Use a toothpick to dip each cookie dough ball into melting chocolate until coated.
- Store in the refrigerator.