Peanut Butter Blossom Bars: Your favorite Christmas cookies made 10x easier! These chewy bars take way less time/effort than the cookie version!
Oh no you didn’t. You can’t alter my favorite Christmas cookie. That recipe is more sacred than our manger scene. Is that what you’re thinking?
You may want to skip this recipe and these posts then:
But seriously guys hear me out! These cookies taste JUST like peanut blossoms. They have a chewy peanut butter cookie base, and plenty of Hersey kisses. But, the best part is that you don’t have to roll a million dough balls, and make 5 different pans of cookies.
Dump, bake, one and done! Who couldn’t use a little extra time during the Christmas season?
Peanut Butter Blossom Bars
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- ½ Cup Butter Softened
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 2/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 40 Hershey's Kisses Unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg, salt, baking soda,vanilla, and milk. Stir until well blended.
- Gradually add flour a little at a time, until just combined.
- Evenly press dough into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Immediately press Hershey's kisses into bars to form 5 rows of 8 kisses each.
Recipe adapted via Pilsbury
Craving more holiday treats?
Peanut Butter Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Peanut Butter Cup Cake Roll via Crazy For Crust
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake via Buns In My Oven
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake via Beyond Frosting
What do you think of these peanut butter blossom bars?