Homemade Cake Batter Cheesecake: Creamy cake batter cheesecake nestled inside a sugar cookie crust. Topped off with whipped cream and birthday cake cookies. A birthday cake addict’s dream come true!
Cake batter is my thing. Anything that looks, smells or tastes like cake batter is something I MUST have.
It all started with a local ice cream shop’s cake batter ice cream. The fact that I can have something that tastes like birthday cake without it being my birthday is life changing!!
Cake batter lover like me? Come in close I’ll tell you a secret. I even own a Cake Batter perfume by Demeter (and yes it does smell just like cake batter!).
If you like cake batter too you’ll love this cheesecake. It has a delicious funfetti crust filled with cake batter cheesecake. And I mean you gotta top it off with birthday cake cookies am I right!?
Cake Batter Cheesecake
For the Sugar Cookie Crust
For the Cheesecake
- 4 8 Ounce Bricks Cream Cheese Slightly Softened
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¾ Cup Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line Springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour a little at a time, stirring until just combined. Fold in sprinkles.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of cake pan.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl stir cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in cake mix, vanilla, and eggs.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the center is nearly set.
- Cool for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator. Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, or cookies if desired!
To Die For Cheesecakes from Blogs I heart:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecakes via Crazy For Crust
Butterscotch Cheesecake via Life Love Sugar
Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake via Sally’s Baking Addiction
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars via Mom on Timeout
Cranberry Orange Cheesecake via Crunch Creamy Sweet