White Chocolate Cake Batter Bites(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Growing up the only thing I ever baked was Chocolate Chip cookies with my Grandma. Like me she is a bit of a worry wart, so I was never allowed to sample the cookie dough. Eventually, I convinced her to add the eggs last so I could taste the delectable butter, sugar, chocolate chip mixture. Nomnomnom!
As I grew older I advanced to cake batter. I adore cake batter ice cream, birthday cake oreos, and birthday cake bars. However, I worry about the effects of eating raw eggs. I came up with this delicious cake batter bites recipe because it has the rich cake flavor AND a batter texture without any eggs. In addition, it is no bake which makes it perfect for summer.
White Chocolate Cake Batter BitesPin Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Candy Sprinkles
- 1/2 cup White Candy Melting Chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour and stir until incorporated.
- Fold in 1/2 of the sprinkles (around 1/4 cup).
- Roll batter into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Melt candy chips in the microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Dip cake balls into the chocolate using a fork until covered completely. Return to parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with remaining sprinkles immediately.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set.
You may also enjoy
Also check out these great recipes from some of my favorite sites:
Cake Batter Sugar Cookies via Sally’s Baking Addiction
Funfetti Gooey Bars via Crazy for Crust
Cake Batter Oreo Cheesecake Dip via Something Swanky
Cake Batter Blondies via Averie Cooks
Cake Batter Fudge via Six Sister’s Stuff
Do you like cake batter or cookie dough? What’s your favorite cake batter recipe? Please let me know the ingredients or leave a link in the comments! 🙂