Candy Corn Cookies(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Candy Corn Cookies: Soft and chewy cookies studded with creamy white chocolate chips and candy corn.
Things you’ll never hear me say:
1. I got too much sleep last night
2. No, I don’t think I want another dog
3. I have enough books.
4. I have too many handbags already.
5. That dessert is too sweet.
Can you relate to any of the above? Especially #5? If you are a die hard sweet lover like me, I think you’ll really enjoy these White Chocolate Candy Corn cookies. These Candy Corn Cookies are a great treat for Halloween parties, or for using up all that extra candy from trick or treating!
Candy Corn Cookies Recipe
Candy Corn Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter Softened
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Corn Starch
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Candy Corn
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar together using an electric mixer or wooden spoon. Stir in egg,milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate medium bowl whisk flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt together. Gradually add to butter mixture until just incorporated. Don't overmix!
- Fold in candy corn and white chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to form a rounded ball. Place on a greased cookie sheet and gently flatten with a rounded glass.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes or until the edges have set.
- Cool on pan for 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe adapted via: Averie Cooks
You may also enjoy:
Other yummy candy corn recipes from blogger I love:
Candy Corn Magic Bars via Crazy for Crust
Peanut Butter Candy Corn Pizza via Inside BruCrew Life
Candy Corn Pretzel Bark via Very Culinary
Candy Corn Marshmallows via Knead to Cook
Candy Corn Oreo Truffles via Shugary Sweets
What do you think of these White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies?