Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe(Last Updated On: August 4, 2020)
I didn’t think there was anything better than chewy chocolate chip cookies. It turns out when you add cake mix, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles they become SO much better.
These are yummy for an everyday treat, and would also be good for a birthday party.
The cake mix makes them so moist and flavorful. The mix of chocolate chips adds a little extra sweetness. And of course the sprinkled make them super cute!
Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 cup yellow or white boxed cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup 1.5 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles Around 1 jar
- 1. Mix flour, cake mix, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.. Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- 2.Add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour,
- 4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using rounded tablespoons put dough on an ungreased baking sheet. Scoop rounded tablespoons of the cold dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. 5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are slightly browned.
- 6.Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet then remove to a baking sheet.
Recipe adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction