Ranch Snowman Cheeseball(Last Updated On: August 28, 2020)
Ranch Snowman Cheeseball: Tangy cream cheese and zesty ranch come together in this super simple appetizer. Guaranteed to be the cutest item on the holiday buffet!
If my family is throwing a holiday party there are 2 things that you can count on.
- There is going to be a lot of laughter: We’re total goofballs!
- There will be a ton of food: To us appetizers and desserts=12 different kinds of cheese, 17 cookies, and 5 pasta salads. Opps 😉
One of our favorite holiday appetizers is a cheeseball. So creamy and perfect for spreading on crackers or dipping pretzels into!
This ranch snowman cheeseball tastes delicious, but is SO super simple to prepare. You can make it ahead and have more time to enjoy the company of family/friends.
Bonus: It’s cute enough to double as a centerpiece!
Festive Ranch Snowman Cheeseball
Ranch Snowman Cheeseball
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 1 Ounce Packet of Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 Cups Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Divided
- 1 Small Carrot
- 10 Whole Black Peppercorns
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and ranch seasoning mix until smooth.
- Lay out two pieces of plastic wrap. Place ~1.5 cups of the cream cheese mixture in the first piece of plastic wrap(this will be your bottom piece).
- Place the remaining amount (~1 cup) in the other piece of plastic wrap.
- Roll into balls with greased hands. Refrigerate for ~2 hours or until set.
- Then roll each cheeseball into the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese until well coated.
- Place the smaller cheeseball on top of the larger one. Place peppercorns to resemble eyes, nose, mouth, and buttons.
- Add a small bite sized piece of carrot for his nose.
Looking for more easy holiday appetizers?
Cheeseball Recipes from Blogs I Heart:
Taco Cheeseball via Shugary Sweets
Bacon Ranch Cheeseball via Damn Delicious
Pepperoni Pizza Football Cheeseball via Mom on Timeout
What do you think of this ranch snowman cheeseball?