Pumpkin Cheese Ball(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Savory Pumpkin Cheese ball: Tangy cream cheese and sharp cheddar taste delicious in this cheeseball decorated to look like a pumpkin. Super easy and cute idea for a Halloween Party!
Are you a pumpkin hater? Don’t leave just yet! There is NO actual pumpkin in this savory pumpkin cheese ball. It’s just made to look like one!
The pumpkin cheese ball itself is flavored with sharp cheddar cheese, tangy cream cheese, and a hint of spicy salsa. Then it’s covered in Nacho Cheese Doritos! This pumpkin cheese ball is a cute appetizer for Halloween parties, and kids will just love it!
Doritos would make a great dipping choice too!
Other fun dipping ideas for your Pumpkin cheeseball:
3. Carrot or celery sticks
Delicious Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 3 Tablespoons Onion Minced
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Cups Crushed Cheese Tortilla Chips I used Nacho Cheese Doritos, Crushed
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Stem If Desired
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, salsa, and cumin together until smooth and creamy.
- Place onto plastic wrap, and shape into a circle. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Before serving roll in crushed tortilla chips. Top with a bell pepper step if desired.
Pumpkin Cheese Ball Recipe Adapted via: Fake Ginger
Halloween Recipes From Blogs I heart:
Halloween Toffee Bark via Crazy For Crust
Frankenstein Marshmallows via Inside Bru Crew Life
Spiderweb Chocolate Tart via Life Love Sugar
What do you think of this Pumpkin Cheeseball? What are you or your kids dressing up as for Halloween this year?