Easter Chick Pretzels(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Easter Chick Pretzels: These Easter Chicks only need 4 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time. The cutest and easiest Easter snack around.
These Easter Chick pretzels are so easy to make! They only require 4 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time.
They’re great for parties and are especially fun to make with kids.
Even if you’re like me and don’t have a crafty bone in your body, you can make these little cuties.
Easter Chick Pretzel Recipes
I used starburst and mini chocolate chips to decorate my Easter Chick Pretzels. If you don’t like/don’t have those feel free to substitute. I think that M&Ms and sprinkles would also work just fine.
Easter Chick Pretzels
- 24 Mini Pretzels
- 1 Cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
- 24 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Orange Starburst Candies
- Cut both Starburst candy into 3 rectangular strips. They should be around 1/4" by 3/4".
- Cut each of those strips in half. This should give you 6 strips that are ~ 1/4" by ~3/8.
- Cut each of those drips diagonally to make 24 triangles for the chicks beaks.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax papers. Lay pretzels on prepared pan.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, heat yellow candy chips for 30-60 seconds. Melt until smooth stirring frequently.
- Pipe or spoon melted chocolate into the center of each pretzel.
- Add a mini chocolate chip for the eyes and a starburst triangle for the beak.
- Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes or until set.
Looking for more Easter recipes?
Pretzel Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars via Crazy For Crust
No Bake Nutella Pretzel Bars via Life Love Sugar
Cinnamon Roll Pretzel Bites via The Recipe Rebel