Queso Blanco Recipe: Smooth and creamy queso with just the right amount of spice. This restaurant copycat is ready in less than 10 minutes!
Normally I try not to eat while I use the computer. I try not to eat while I work because
1. Lawd knows I’ll get it everywhere, I basically eat like a 2 year old child
2. I’ll eat 10x more because I’m distracted 😉
However, I’m making a major exception for this Queso Blanco Recipe! I simply cannot type up this post without munching on some!
I LOVE getting queso blanco from my favorite Mexican restaurants. I could literally eat it as a meal, but apparently that’s frowned upon! 😉 This tastes even better than what you get a restaurants!
This homemade queso blanco is dangerous! You can make this queso blanco recipe in less than minutes! Late night munchers UNITE!
This queso blanco recipe goes great as an appetizer with tortilla chips. However, it’s also great on all your mexican favorites like burritos and quesadillas.
Queso Blanco Recipe – The Classic Dip
- 1 ¼ Pound Block White American Cheese Cubed
- ⅔ Cup Whole Milk
- ½ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Diced Green Chiles
- 2 Pickled Jalapenos Finely Chopped
- 1 Ounce Pickled Jalapeno Juice
- Pinch of Cumin To Taste
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine cubed cheese, milk, and water, Microwave for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Stir every minute or so.
- Once melted stir in green chiles, jalapenos, pickled jalapeno juice, and cumin.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Queso Blanco Recipe :Adapted via Seeded at the Table
Mexican Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Mexican Chicken Tater Tot Casserole via Inside Bru Crew Life
Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad via A Spicy Perspective
Stuffed Taco Shells via Shugary Sweets
What do you think of this queso blanco recipe?