Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Copycat Recipe: Crunchy wafers covered with rich milk chocolate. Tastes just like a Kit Kat chocolate bar!
One of my favorite candy bars is a Kit Kat. That commercial where they’re all breaking off a piece has me craving some every single time. Crunchy wafers + no nuts + chocolate=nomnomom
If you like Kit Kat Chocolate Bars you’ll love my copycat recipe.
It has 2 easy to find ingredients. It also doesn’t need any special equipment.
All you really need is your microwave, a cookie sheet, and a fork!
Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Recipe
Kit Kat Recipe
- 1 Package Vanilla Wafer Cream Cookies
- 1 Package Milk Chocolate Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate for 30-60 seconds. Stir frequently until smooth.
- Dip wafers into melted chocolate. Remove with a fork, allowing extra chocolate to drip off.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- If edges are uneven trim with a knife.
Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Shopping Tips:
- Traditional vanilla wafer cookies with cream between the layers are what I used. However, I bet chocolate would also be fantastic!
- Feel free to use candy melts instead of chocolate chips if you’d prefer.
Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Trivia Tidbit:
- Nestle Japan has over 200 flavors including green tea, ginger ale, and creme brulee (I’d love to try that last one!).
Craving more homemade candy?
Homemade Candy Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Kit Kat Fudge via Crazy For Crust
Homemade Snickers Bars via Roxanna’s Home Baking
Homemade Twix Bars via Shugary Sweets
What do you think of this Copycat Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Recipe? What is your favorite candy bar?