Super fudgy dark chocolate crunch brownies bursting with crunchy candy clusters. So easy: Just one bowl, and no mixer required!
Growing up, my favorite movie snack was buttery popcorn and chocolatey Buncha Crunch®
Have you ever had them? They’re mighty addictive little buggers! Crunchy crisp rice and candy clusters covered in milk chocolate. I haven’t had them in YEARS!
However, I’m quickly making up for lost time with these Dark Chocolate Crunch Brownies. The batter is a rich, fudgy dark chocolate base. I think the dark chocolate contrasts nicely with the sweet candy,
The brown sugar and 2 eggs make it super moist and fudgy. The dark chocolate crunch brownies are filled with tons of Buncha Crunch® candies too! I love that these tasty little morsels are made in the USA with with real milk chocolate and no artificial colors!
Warning: The candies and brownies are dangerous! Super addictive! I can’t be held responsible if you make them 2 times this week! 🙂
Dark Chocolate Crunch Brownies = Heaven
Dark Chocolate Crunch Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 inch pan with tin foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter until smooth. (~30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently).
- Remove from heat. Stir in brown sugar,eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour cocoa powder,and salt until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in Nestle Buncha Crunch® candies..
- Spread batter evenly into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe adapted via Baking and Boys
Enter to win $20 Cash Paypal Cash!