Strawberry Mimosa Recipe
Strawberry Mimosa Recipe: Easy make ahead Strawberry Mimosas that only require 6 ingredients. Perfect for Valentine’s Day breakfast or brunch!
Can we just take a second to raise a toast to the wonderful Mimosa? CHEERS! (I’ll drink that!)
Thank you, you fruity bubbly cocktail you for making it acceptable to drink before noon! -slurrrrp-
Instead of orange juice this mimosa recipe includes both strawberries and raspberries. Remember that sherbet punch from the 90s? My Strawberry Mimosa Recipe is like a from scratch version including a homemade creamy sorbet made right in your ice cube tray! SO easy!
Sassy Strawberry Mimosa
This strawberry mimosa is perfect for Valentine’s Day breakfast or brunch in bed for your love bug! Or you know being single and reading People Magazine/playing on your Kindle on the morning of 2/14. 😉
- 12 Ounces Raspberries, Frozen
- ½ Cup Strawberries, Frozen
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar, To Taste
- 1 Cup Half and Half
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Bottles Champagne (or 1-2 Liters of Soda like Ginger Ale, Sprite, or 7 Up)
- Strawberries For Garnish, If Desired
- In a medium sauce pan, combine raspberries, and diced strawberries. Heat over low/medium heat until soft (~8-10 minutes).
- Add sugar to taste.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes stirring frequently. Cool for ~5 minutes.
- Blend or puree. Strain.
- Return to sauce pan. Add cream and vanilla. Stir until combined. Pour into an ice cube tray. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Pour champagne into champagne flutes (about ½ way full). Add 3-4 ice cubes to each glass.
- Garnish with additional strawberries if desired.
Strawberry Mimosa Recipe Adapted via Swanky Recipes
Thirsty for more drinks?
Mimosas From Blogs I Heart:
Cranberry Mimosas via Damn Delicious
Mexican Pomegranate Mimosas via Wicked Spatula
Classic Mimosas via That Skinny Chick Can Bake
What do you think of this strawberry mimosa recipe? What’s your favorite brunch dish?