Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe: Sweet and tangy raspberry cloud punch. SO refreshing, SO easy!
Here I was thinking summer was over and that cooler temps were upon us. However, the weather forecast is set to be in the high eighties, low nineties for the next week! 🙁
RAWRRRRR. Winter why you no come now? 🙁
Cool off and refresh yourself with my Raspberry Sherbet punch recipe. This summer drink comes together so quickly with no special ingredients or tools.All you need is a punch bowl or large pitcher!
The sherbet melts and leads to the most smooth and delicious punch recipe!
For the tastiest results I’d suggest using fresh lemon/lime juice.
This raspberry sherbet punch recipe would be perfect for a girl’s birthday party or a baby shower!
- 2 Liters of Lemon Lime Soda (I used Sprite)
- ½ Gallon Raspberry Sherbet
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- In a large punch bowl, mix half of the lemon lime soda, lime juice, and lemon juice together.
- Top with scoops of raspberry sherbet.
- Pour remaining lemon lime soda over the sherbet. Serve immediately.
Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe adapted via: Easy Peazy Meals
Still thirsty? Check out these other yummy summer drinks.
Summer Sips from Blogs I Heart:
Island Breeze Cocktail via Crazy For Crust